Diet & Plans
Reducing Body Fat
Belly Fat Articles
Fast Food Diet Quiz
Written by Diet Bites
A quiz that will help you eat smarter while dining out.
Although most of these selections aren't exactly 'healthy', some are healthier than others. Can you pick the healthier choices? It will not necessarily be the food with the 'least' amount of calories. Choose wisely and good luck!
1. Taco Bell
5. Burger King
6. Long John Silvers
8. Kentucky Fried Chicken
OKAY - neither of these choices are healthy, but as a bonus question, can you guess which of the following has less calories BUT MORE FAT GRAMS?
Special notes on this health quiz:
1. Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza contains 550 calories and their Taco Salad contains over 800 calories per menu selection.
2. Subway: 1 Sugar Cookie contains 230 calories and one 6" Roast Beef Sandwich contains 222 calories; I'll take the sandwich, please!
6. Long John Silvers: Battered Fish contains 230 calories and 13 grams fat. Grilled Chicken Salad with Ranch Dressing contains 310 calories and 20.5 grams fat.
Long John Silvers is a lot like Wendy's. There is a lot to like for the dieter! Take a look at a few of these great choices:
Chicken Plank - 140 calories, 8 grams fat
Chicken Sandwich - 340 calories, 14 grams fat
Corn - 80 calories
As a note, the hush puppies are to be watched carefully at 60 calories each. Don't start popping those, or the fried shrimp (45 calories each) unless you know when to quit. If you have a salad, enjoy the fat free dressings. The Italian dressing is 180 calories. It's not worth that many calories. You can enjoy another piece of fish instead of that! Also watch the tartar sauce; experiment with the malt vinegar instead.
7. Chick-Fil-A: I just know you got this one right! The Sandwich contains 300 calories and 9 fat grams. The Ice Cream contains 350 calories and 10 fat grams.
Chick-fil-A is a dieter's paradise! Take a look at a few of these great choices:
Chicken Nuggets, 8 pack - 290 calories, 8 fat grams
Chargrilled Chicken Deluxe Sandwich - 290 calories, 3 fat grams
Chick-n- Strip Salad - 290 calories, 9 fat grams
Danish With Raisins - 328 calories, 7 fat grams
Diet Lemonade - 5 calories for the BIG cup
8. KFC: Breast, Original Recipe - 400 calories, 24 grams of fat.
Breast, Extra Crispy Recipe - 470 calories, 28 grams of fat.
Tip: If you remove the skin, you'll save a lot of calories. I 'guesstimate about 100 calories on the breast.
9. Domino's Pepperoni & Mushroom Pan 6" contains 650 calories and 32 grams of fat. Pizza Hut's Pepperoni Personal Pan 6" contains 808 calories BUT only 27 grams of fat. Go figure.