Slimming Fashion Quiz
Written by Diet Bites
How fashion smart are you? How to Look Thinner Than You Are.
1. Dark colors create an aura of thinness. Stay away from light colors if at all possible, including white pantyhose.
2. Ix-nay on kangaroo pockets cause look what they did to the Captain. Kangaroo pockets create the illusion of wider hips and who needs that?
3. Chunky shoes will add pounds to your legs. Chunky shoes give the illusion of added girth, even to the thinnest of frames.
4. Horizontal fabrics serve to outline the shape and will make them appear larger. Stick to solids, preferably dark to appear your thinnest. Avoid loud prints as well, including large printed fabrics.
5. Clinging fabrics and velvet will add pounds if someone is overweight.
6. If you can't button, fasten, or zip your garment, go up one size rather than using a fat-hider such as a vest. Girding up a garment will only serve to create bulges. Vests will only emphasize those newly created bulges.
7. Avoid bulky fashion gear, including furry objects, ruffles, fluffy fluffs, puffy sleeves, balloon legs, lopsided hemlines, and fuzzy creations which will all add bulk to the figure.
7 Correct Answers - Excellent! You may be the next Vera Wang. Go enjoy a juicy, delicious red apple!
4-6 Correct Answers - Good! Odds are, you shop at the mall. Go enjoy a Golden Delicious apple!
1-3 Correct Answers - Fair. Take 1 multi-vitamin and continue to visit Diet Bites daily. Go enjoy a Granny Smith apple!
0 Correct Answers - Retake the test. No peeking! Go enjoy a juicy red apple! Be sure and check for worms. (in the apple)
Diet Bites is a Trademark