Foods in Natural Containers
About Protein Bars, Foods
Articles to Motivate Losing
Belly Dancing for Fat Loss
About Heartburn, Remedies
Peachy Weight Loss Tips
Identifying True Hunger
Poked Bride Cake Recipe
Itty Bitty Soup Recipe
Jack's Lucky Beans
Serving Size Matters
Foods Under 200 Calories
Delicious Menu Selections
Low Cal Mexican Rice Recipes
Quick Weight Loss Risks
Serving Sizes Defined
Banana Tips for Your Plan
What is a Calorie? | How Many Calories Makes One Pound? | Burning Calories | Walking 1 Mile Burns How Many Calories? | Google +1
Written by Diet Bites
If you have 10 or less pounds that you would like to lose, you probably already know that it's not as easy as one might think.
Take heart in knowing that just about everyone wants to lose 10 pounds. Nonetheless, it CAN be accomplished.
So how does one lose 10 pounds? Well, it greatly depends on where you are on the Daily Diet Trail, because each scenario needs to be dealt with in a different way.
Where are you?
Let's find out by choosing one of the following and reading the weight loss tips that follow that specific scenario:
Here is the good news! At this point, you have developed a healthy daily eating pattern - or you wouldn't have lost weight. You just need to get those last 10 stubborn pounds off forever. You know that your diet plan has worked thus far; it's just suddenly stuck in neutral.
What you'll need to do to lose those last 10 pounds is:
- continue to be very patient
- boost and strengthen your metabolism (metabolic rate)
- change up your exercise routine
I know that you'll be good and continue to exercise much patience! Be sure and visit Diet Bites for the motivation that you need, motivation that will keep you on the right track, and off of the naughty byways that are filled with tempting, evil goodies. Always listen to your wise inner voice, the one that whispers healthy
eating suggestions to you.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do I eat breakfast? Doing such will bolster your rate of metabolism as that first bite of food puts things in motion.
2. What time do I eat dinner? Eating later in the day can present issues for the metabolism because as the day goes by, the body begins to wind-down, preparing for sleep. As the body slows, so does the rate of metabolism.
3. How many calories am I consuming per day? You may need to decrease calorie intake to lose those last 10 pounds as your current intake might be supporting a higher weight.
4. How many times per day do I eat? Eating three times per day keeps the metabolism working smoothly as well as keeping blood sugar levels even. Meal-skipping can upset the balance.
5. Am I eating a lot of salty things lately? Sodium intake can create false pounds or false weight gain in individuals who are susceptible to the uncomfortable side-effects of excess sodium in the diet - commonly referred to as water weight gain or water retention. It can take several days for water retention to rectify and for those false pounds to disburse.
6. Am I faithfully sticking to my diet? Do I diet one day, then be a bit naughty the next?
7. Is potty time happy and frequent? If a slow digestive system is hampering your weight, drink more liquids throughout the day, get ample activity and embrace a diet rich in dietary fiber. Part 2 | Part 3
Weight Loss Plan | Site Map | Diet Bites | Site Disclaimer