Free 30 Day Diet & Weight Loss Plan
Nutritional Notes: This free diet breakfast menu contains 2 grains, 1 dairy, minimal fat.
For both lunch and dinner, choose up to 500 calories from any of the following fast food menus OR from any of your favorite eating spots as long as you are aware of the calorie content:
If you decide to go to McDonalds for lunch, any of the following will fit into a 500 calorie meal plan.
1. Hamburger - 250 calories, Cheeseburger - 300 calories.
2. BBQ Ranch Burger - 350 calories, Grilled Onion Cheddar - 310 calories.
3. McDouble - 390 calories, Bacon Double - 460 calories, Daily Double - 440 calories.
4. Premium Crispy Chicken Classic Sandwich - 510 calories BUT if you request to your server that you'd like light Mayo this will drastically reduce the energy values. You can add a side salad to your meal OR a fruit selection for dessert. McDonalds serves apple slices on the menu which contain 15 skinny calories. Oh wow - for this tiny amount of calories you can certainly enjoy a side salad too for an additional 20 calories. Might we suggest Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette for a tiny 35 calories as your dressing?
5. The McChicken Sandwich contains only 360 calories and you can order a side salad and top off your sandwich with the veggies. Ask for light Mayo and reduce calories further still.
6. The Fillet-O-Fish contains 390 calories but if you ask for light tartar sauce and skip the slice of cheese this sandwich will contain below 300 calories. You'll have lots of room for other food in your meal.
7. Most of the sandwiches at McDonalds hover around 500 calories. Even the Big Mac at 550 calories, the McRib at 500 even.
Be sure to request a nutrition guide which can assist you in making your choices. I keep mine in the glove box for handy referrals.
Mid-Afternoon Snack - 50 Calories (energy) - See notes above on Mid-Morning Snack.
Diet Cherry-Cherry Shake Recipe
3/4 cup of skim milk + 4 Maraschino cherries + zero calorie sweetener if desired + a bit of crushed ice. Blend until thick.
Nutritional Notes: 1 dairy, 1 fruit
Diet Bites is a Trademark