Sodium in Hot Dog, Popular Meals
Article by Diet Bites
How Much Salt is Inside of Your Hot Dog?
About 650 milligrams - but of course, the exact amount will depend upon:
1. The size and recipe of the hot dog bun used.
2. The frank - size and brand used.
3. If toppings like hot dog sauce are added. Sweet pickle relish will have your hot dog soaring to even higher sodium levels. One small teaspoon is spiked with 122 milligrams.
Diet Bites Quick Weight Loss Tips
1. Enjoy 3 healthy meals per day based on the official Food Pyramid Groups.
Starving equals slow weight loss rather than quick weight loss results.
2. Include a salad mix of healthy greens sprinkled with light salad dressing or balsamic vinegar or a serving of healthy soup to start off your meal.
3. Foods that remain closest to their 'Mother Nature' state contain the fewest calories and fat grams.
Sauces, gravies, dressings, oils - including butter and margarine assist in magnifying calorie content.
Sodium in Hot Dog, Spaghetti, Eggplant Parmigiana, Hamburger
Diet Bites is a Trademark