Diet & Plans
Reducing Body Fat
Belly Fat Articles
Daily Calorie Needs for Individuals Weighing 221 to 230 Pounds
Article by Diet Bites
Defining Calorie Needs
Do you have a friend, family member or have an acquaintance who is about your height but who is able to consume far more food that you can without experiencing an increase in weight?
The most situations as to why they are better able to manage their weight include any of the following:
1. They include more activity amid their day and by doing such they are giving their body the tool it needs to manage the energy intake levels more efficiently.
2. Some of us are created with a faster, more efficient metabolic rate than others. A few individuals who fall into this category may even struggle with keeping their body weight at a healthy level; instead of losing - they strive to gain.
3. It's not so much the types of foods that we choose to place into our eating plan at times - rather what we pair with them, what we put on top of them and what we dip them into.
While a slice of pizza can fit into most healthy weight loss plans, when we start adding pepperoni, hamburger meat, sausage, extra cheese and other fatty toppings, then that once-healthy slice isn't even going to be able to be squeezed into the plan.
That healthy salad containing leafy greens and other raw vegetables goes from stellar to rock bottom once bacon, other fatty meat proteins, full blown cheeses and salad dressings as well as greasy croutons are tossed into the bowl.
4. The manner in which the foods are prepared influence the caloric values substantially. While a roasted chicken leg contains a tab over 100 kcals, its fried peer contains more than double that amount.
5. Let's pretend that we have one certain person that we know who goes to the work cafeteria at the same time that we do. We notice that their lunch plate is always stacked with so many different types of food.
They are also about the size as we are - in height and body frame, that is; their weight is much thinner. How can they eat so much and not gain? Our own plate is about 1/3 as loaded as the plate they have dog-piled.
Fact is, this particular individual enjoys a bowl of cereal in the morning and skips all snacks through the day. In addition, they eat very light for dinner - opting to enjoy their heaviest meal of the day during the noon hour. The time of day as well as the amount of food and drink that we choose to place in this time frame matters and is connected to overall weight. The later in the day - the less effective our metabolic rate; as we grow tired throughout our day - so do the organs and vital functions within the body that we cannot see.
Calorie Needs for Individuals 221 to 230 Pounds
Daily Servings Required From Food Pyramid for 3000 Calorie Diet Plan
Graphics & Data on this Page Copyrighted by Diet Bites*
Individuals that weigh 230 pounds the calorie needs are: Inactive Lifestyle 2990, Moderate Activity 3450 and Active Lifestyle 3910 calories.