Acne, Best Foods to Eat or Avoid
Article by Diet Bites
Acne: Best Foods to Eat in Daily Diet
1. Foods that are rich in Vitamin A & C content. Seek fresh fruits and vegetables.
Healthy fruit choices include:
Healthy vegetable choices include:
2. Healthy juices - both fruit and vegetable:
grape juice cocktail
3. Whole grains which are rich in the B Vitamins as well as in zinc. Take note not to go overboard where the B Vitamins are involved because too much can trigger adverse health effects.
4. Seek lean meats, fish [including crustaceans such as crab], lamb and chicken selections for zinc benefits.
Acne: Foods to Avoid in Eating Plan
1. Iodized salt - but your body requires some for optimum health.
2. Kelp supplements.
3. As referenced above, avoid excess amounts of the B Vitamins.
If you embrace a healthy daily diet the human body shouldn't require vitamin supplements unless directed by a qualified doctor.
Scrubbing patches of acne will serve to irritate the delicate skin layers. Skin should be cleansed gently with a solution or cleanser targeted for acne issues - or as recommended by the attending physician or dermatologist.
Diet Bites is a Trademark