Free Meal Planners for Weight Loss
Article by Diet Bites
Lose Weight With Diet Bites Free Meal Planners
Each day will end with a blended fruit snack that can be enjoyed anytime from after dinner to just before bedtime; whirl 1/2 cup of frozen fruit with 2/3 cup of reduced fat or zero fat milk to prepare.
Sugar substitute can be used for additional sweetness.
Diet Menu 1
1/2 Grapefruit sprinkled with a Tablespoon of sugar
1 cup of chili (no more than 300 calories)
1 cup of spaghetti OR pasta
Diet Menu 2
Serving of Oatmeal with spoon of sugar & 1/2 cup skim milk
1 cup of pinto or black beans (240 calories)
1 Grilled, Baked or Broiled Pork Chop
Diet Menu 3
Bagel, Cream Cheese
Simple sandwich consisting of:
1 Small Chicken Breast, Grilled, Baked, Boiled or Roasted
Diet Menu 4
Serving of your favorite cold cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk
1 medium burrito (about 350 calories)
Tuna Salad: mix 1 small can or pack of tuna packed in spring water with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onion and a spoon of Light Miracle Whip or Mayo.
Diet Menu 5
1 slice of white or wheat bread, toasted
1 cup of your favorite stew or soup (about 200 calories)
One 3-ounce filet mignon, broiled, grilled, baked or pan-roasted
Dieting Tips for Meal Time
1. While we aren't a fan of fake sugar, while dieting it can assist in trimming calories - helping you get to a skinnier you quicker.
2. Reduced fat products and additives that you put on your meals at the table influence calorie content in a big way - positively in comparison to their fattier, higher calorie peers.
3. In order to maintain your healthy new weight you'll have to adapt to trimming back on your serving amounts - sticking to the recommended serving size.
In addition, you'll need to place only one helping on your meal plate and not reach back for another - unless it's very minimal in calories, such as steamed broccoli, carrots or cauliflower.
4. The foods which are in the Grain Group tend to be pricey in calories. And we generally like to add fat to these selections - such as buttering our bread. At times we pair them with sugar which is excessive in empty calories - such as adding sugar to our morning bowl of cereal.
Therefore, keep a keen eye on the types of grains that you choose for your diet plan. Whole grains are always an excellent choice for your daily diet - and they will stick with you longer.
5. Be sure to add a nice walk to your day for a healthier you!
Diet Bites is a Trademark