Diet & Plans
Reducing Body Fat
Belly Fat Articles
Lose Weight Naturally
Written by Diet Bites
Natural Diet Menus
Choose from the natural foods below based on your recommended daily calorie needs. This list is intended as an example to get your started towards a healthier lifestyle which embraces healthier food choices.
Use labels to assist in adding your favorites to this list. The less processing - the better in regards to nutritional values as well as calories and fat content. Also, don't forget about those healthy spices which can add flavor as well as healthy benefits, naturally.
All healthy diet plans include fat which the body uses - such as for maintaining healthy skin and hair.
Fat sources from fish or nuts are best, but if you must have a bit of butter or margarine with your meal, be certain to enjoy only a pat of fat.
The Natural Diet Plan Breakfast Menu Examples
Don't count out fruits for breakfast which are listed in our snack menu below. Also, be mindful of the sodium content in bakery items, packaged cereals, as well in the tomato juice. Look in the column on this page to the left of your monitor to view a breakfast menu suggestion OR click here for the Natural Diet Plan's 1 Week Menu. Note that the brand and varieties chosen always influence calorie content. Mix and match the foods below, basing choices on your recommended calorie intake.
The Natural Diet Plan Lunch & Dinner Menu Examples
Look in the column on this page to the left of your monitor to view a lunch and dinner menu suggestion OR click here for the Natural Diet Plan's 1 Week Menu. Note that the brand and varieties chosen always influence calorie content. Mix and match the foods below, basing choices on your recommended calorie intake.
The Natural Diet Plan Snack Menu Examples
It's hard to beat fresh fruit as a snack! Here are a favorites, but of course don't forget about some simple natural favorites such as hot air popped corn, lean jerky, raw veggies with yogurt as a dip and rice cakes.
Details on The Natural Diet Plan - Notes, Tips & Suggestions for Weight Loss & Weight Maintenance
- It's important to eat all three meals per day, including 2-3 snacks. This will help keep blood sugar levels stabilized as well as keep the metabolism fired to burn calories more efficiently.
Be sure to balance the three main meals of the day (don't eat your entire day's worth of calories at one sitting) OR opt to enjoy small meals throughout the day, breaking up your daily recommended calorie intake. One of the keys to weight loss is to keep the metabolism burning at a steady, effective pace and wisely balancing calorie intake throughout the day can help your body achieve maximum weight loss results.
- Be sure to dink adequate fluids daily (generally 8 cups).
- Use light dressings for salads or balsamic vinegar. For sandwiches, try spreading on a little yellow sunshine.
- Substituting honey for sugar is a healthy move; using sugar substitutes might not be an ideal 'natural' selection, but can assist you in losing and managing weight.
- Get your doctor's approval before starting any weight loss or diet plan.
- NEVER EVER NEVER give up on striving to be a healthy weight. With dedication and determination, anything is possible. Part 1: Natural Diet Plan | Part 2, Natural Diet Plan | Part 3 Natural Diet Plan | Natural Diet Plan, Day 1 Menus | Natural Diet Plan, Day 2-7 Menus
The Natural Diet Plan for Weight Loss - The 7 Free Diet Menus