Diet & Plans
Reducing Body Fat
Belly Fat Articles
How to Lose Weight Cheaply, Dieting Tips
Written by Diet Bites
Like it or not, Losing the Fat Costs
At times, special foods are necessary because they contain certain nutrients - or they are lower in caloric values, something that you must slash in order to lose.
But on the other hand, if we don't get off that unhealthy fat, then we'll be eating too much going forward - and that too can be costly. Not to mention the costs of healthcare that were due to our overweight condition.
Step 1, Decreasing Daily Caloric Intake
1. So the first tip is to cut the number of calories in your current daily diet.
Step 2, Increasing Daily Caloric Burn
2. You don't need a machine to exercise; walking accomplishes fantastic results - just as slashing kcals does. These two areas work as a team.
Cheaper, Inexpensive Foods at the Market for Weight Loss & Dieting Plans
The Legume Family
3. Beans are one of the cheapest foods at your local market along with rice. And lucky you because beans and rice are the backbone of many healthy weight loss plans. The beans are packed with protein grams and the rice contains carbohydrates to refuel your energy levels.
Omitting Empty Non-Nutrition-Providing Calories
4. Speaking of carbohydrates, omit the simple ones from your weight loss plan - those donuts, cookies, pies and cakes.
Healthier, Inexpensive Snacks
5. When snack time arrives, try enjoying hot air popcorn. The jumbo bags of popcorn kernels are super cheap - much cheaper than tasteless rice cakes and bland, boring pretzels.
Inexpensive Proteins, Eggs, Nut Butters, Cheese & Yogurt
6. Meat is costly - so get your proteins from other sources such as eggs, nut butters, seeds (pumpkin, sunflower), reduced fat cheese and other dairy selections like yogurt and cottage cheese. And don't forget the beans and lentils.
As a health note, cheese is prepare with milk and like milk, it is classified as a complete protein.