Diet & Plans
Reducing Body Fat
Belly Fat Articles
Best Soups for Weight Loss, Dieting Tips
Written by Diet Bites
Soup's on! Healthy Tips for Losing the Fat
Reduced Sodium Varieties, Healthier Than Salty
1. Soups that are low in sodium (salt) content shine above the rest.
Clear Broths vs Creamy Based Soups
2. Soups that contain a clear vegetable based broth over those with creamy recipe bases can save fat and calories.
More Vegetables, Less Calories, Less Fat, Higher Nutritional Benefits
3. The more vegetables contained in the recipe, the healthier the soup.
Meat Combined With Grains, a Healthy Soup When Reduced in Sodium
4. Chicken Noodle is a healthy choice because it is packed with lean meat - a chief protein source. Just watch the salt content. To make it have healthier notes, add some cook shredded carrot to the pot.
Skimming Off the Risen Fat for Weight Loss
5. When preparing homemade versions, allow the broth to cool and skim off the fat. It will rise to the top as it cools.
Serve Soups With Whole Grains to Increase Nutritional Values
6. Serve with a whole grain serving to increase the health and nutritional benefits of the meal.
Seasonings, Zero Calories - Great Options, Unlimited Recipes for Creating Homemade Soups
7. Keep in mind that seasonings contain zero or minimal calories and can be used instead of fats for seasoning powers.
Diet Bites Homemade Roasted Carrot Soup Recipe
The Recipe Ingredients for Diet Carrot Soup
1 small bag of carrots, peeled, washed, and oven roasted
How to Prepare Our Roasted Carrot Diet Soup
Remove the carrots and onion from the oven and allow to cool. Pulsate them until they are a smooth paste. Add to the chicken broth. Add the milk if you wish. Also add the parsley - and salt and pepper as you prefer.
You can use any root vegetable - or bush vegetable to prepare delicious soups, most of which can be used in this recipe, substituted for the carrots.