Diet & Plans
Reducing Body Fat
Belly Fat Articles
The Free 3 Day Bride Diet
Written by Diet Bites
Reduce Belly Fat for Wedding Day
If the window to your wedding day is shrinking and you aren't quite fitting into 'THE' wedding dress or gown, our 3 day Bride Diet will help shrink you there.
Eve had purchased the beautiful virgin-white wedding gown six months ago and it had fit like a top.
A handful of days before her wedding, she tried to try on the gown. Luckily, her dear old mother was there to catch Eve when she almost fainted - because unfortunately, Eve had enjoyed a bit too much happy amid her trail to 'the big day'.
What to do, what to do? If only the hidden zipper would zip.
If only the bodice wouldn't cut into her bodice.
If only she could wear a jacket or sleeved vest to cover the too-tight wedding gown.
If only she could return it to the 'no returns' shop! If only she could make 10 pounds instantly vanish!
But Eve's story did indeed end very happily as she stumbled head-first onto Diet Bites which contained a spiffy 3 Day Bride Diet. No, it wasn't a wacky diet OR an idiot diet OR a TV dinner type diet - rather a sensible diet. So without further adieu, let's take a gander at our 3 Day Bride Diet Plan which assisted Eve in fitting into her gown on her glorious wedding day.
The Basis of Diet Bites Free 3 Day Bride Diet Menu
With only three days until the wedding day, it is virtually impossible to drop 10 pounds unless one has a lot of weight to lose. If one needs to lose 152 pounds, then 'sure' - they may be able to quickly ditch several pounds in a short amount of time. But the closer that an individual gets to their recommended weight, the slower the pounds come off.
Keeping this in mind, there is a way to shrink the body wisely without losing a terrific amount of weight. These are the 'hot spots' when it comes to body size:
- foods that bloat, and unfortunately - almost every food in our daily diet creates bloating, from dairy to eggs to broccoli; however, some foods are bigger bloating offenders than others
- foods containing high amounts of sodium (salt) which in turn create water weight gain
- periods which often temporary weight gain
- carbs which is why low carb and carb-restricted diets work so well in the beginning phase of a weight loss plan, creating quick weight loss
Keeping the above hot spots in mind, we created the Diet Bites 3 Day Bride Diet. By dealing with the hot spots, the body can indeed be de-bloated so that it will fit de-viciously into that too-snug wedding dress or gown.
Our 3 Day Diet is based on approximately 1,500 calories and of course - lasts for 3 days. And of course, as with all diets and weight-reducing plans, be sure to get your doctor's approval before striking out. Feel free to print out our 3 Day Bride Diet and share with your doctor.
A few diet rules:
- For sweetening power, use a bit of sugar-substitute OR a spoon of brown/cane/powdered sugar.
- If you must use butter or margarine, use only a pat. We recommend zero calorie butter spray instead OR light margarine.
- Drink as many zero calorie drinks as desired during the day.
- If you are a coffee or tea lover, just watch the cream. Be sure to use a sugar substitute if you're consuming more than 2 cups of coffee or 2 glasses of tea (or iced coffee) per day. Those empty sugar calories add up quickly.
- Use as much pepper as you wish, but do watch the salt shaker as salt is one of the 'hot spots' which will create temporary weight gain and bloating.
- Drink 8 CUPS of water per day. The amount of miscellaneous fluids that you consume during the day is included in this amount (coffee, tea, sodas,etc.). The Bride Diet Menus