Be Mine, Diet Valentine
Sure, there's that tempting heart-shaped candy box that can make the hip area mirror the same, BUT there are also many great healthy choices to please the most finicky of dieters.
Before heading home for a romantic evening beside the fireplace with your special someone, drop by the market and choose from the following diet-wise foods to create an enchanting evening:
- dark chocolate
- BIG, fresh & luscious strawberries
- roasted chicken in the deli
- fresh spinach, dried cranberries, raspberry/walnut salad dressing (light variety) - simply mix for a fab salad that's light in calories but robust in taste
- loaf of fresh baked bread from the deli
- If you decide to enjoy the bubbly, indulge wisely. Spirits are ultra high in calories.
Light up the room with scented candles to create a magical mood.
Time to put on the music while you SLOWLY enjoy your Valentine's Day dinner.
Give one another a nice massage. It may end up being better than entire box of candy and your weight scales sure won't miss the calories.
From Diet Bites to you - Happy Valentine's Day!
Week one of the diet plan, we can leap tall eclairs with a single bound. Week two of the diet plan, we can still jump over the candy stick. Week three of the diet plan, we become weak...
Forget the box because when it comes to losing those excess layers of fat it's a lot about sugar...
Diet Bites is a Trademark