Lipitor, a Cholesterol-Lowering
A test for liver disease or liver issues may be performed before an individual is prescribed Lipitor.
- pregnant women
- breastfeeding mothers
- women who may become pregnant
- individuals allergic to the ingredients in Lipitor
- individuals taking certain medications that may react unfavorably with Lipitor
- individuals with liver issues
Be sure to inform your doctor if you take over the counter medicines, vitamins - including herbal supplements. In addition, let your doctor know about your alcohol intake, as well as kidney or thyroid issues.
Individuals should contact their doctor when experiencing the following while taking Lipitor:
- muscle aches & pain
- joint pain
- weakness, tiredness
- kidney problems including kidney failure
- color of urine may be effected
- stomach upset, including nausea, vomiting & stomach pain
- skin and whites of eyes may turn yellow
- diarrhea or constipation
- rash, allergic reactions
Lipitor is manufactured by Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals and distributed by Parke-Davis in New York, NY.
The Fast Food Diet - Detailed menu featuring fast food options for dieters based on caloric values.
Diet Bites is a Trademark