Lose Weight Safely, The Body Delicate
Written by Diet Bites
Losing fat safely without serious side effects.
The body is an extremely delicate creation, and it's far easier to push it over it's capabilities than most people realize.
Even if you are overweight - including vastly overweight, your body is a delicate instrument. It only takes the most simple of errors to create disastrous effects.
The Total Body Impact of Restricted Calorie Diets
When attempting weight loss, the dieter may restrict food intake to dangerous levels.
Sure, the body pulls energy stored in the fat cells to keep it going, but in turn the vital organs as well as the muscles within the body are negatively impacted.
And it's important to keep in mind that the most vital organ in the body is a muscle - the heart of the matter.
Too few calories also spells a recipe for a slowed-down metabolism as it shifts into salvation mode. The metabolism hasn't an inkling that the individual is purposely restricting calories.
Therefore, when attempting weight loss - please do so with the utmost care and consider the delicate nature and structure of your body when doing such. We only have one life, one body.
How to Safely Diet
- Choose a diet that's based on the healthy food groups. Avoid going back for seconds.
- Enjoy three well-rounded meals per day plus a couple of snacks.
- Incorporate activity and exercise into your diet plan and balance activity with relaxation.
- Choose carbohydrates wisely, opting for whole grain goodness. As to dairy products, go skim or low fat. For meat proteins, trim away all visible fat and skin.
- Be smart and choose wisely when it comes to battered food, sauces, gravies, cheese, ice cream, salad dressings, Mayo, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, margarine and yogurt.
- Exercise patience while losing weight. It takes time to lose weight safely. If weight is lost quickly, it's highly apt to be regained after the diet has ended.